What is Girthy Hertz?
Girthy Hertz is FREE a polyphonic, standalone synthesiser that features a powerful mapping system for generating audio from interactive and generative systems.
- 149 mappable parameters for extreme automation
- 8 LFOs
- 4 oscillator modules, with mixable sine, triangle, saw and pulse waveforms
- 2 routable filters
- Parameters can be mapped to each other, MIDI and OSC input, or signals ( like LFOs and envelopes )
- Mapping system includes scaling, smoothing, limiting and inverting processes
- Notes can be generated from continuous data or from input triggers or toggles
( optional donation ) We give 10% of all donations for this product to the EFF.
Current build: v0.902 beta Date: 02/11/2014